I just wanted to stop in and bid 2014 farewell. After a few quick minutes of reflection, I can finally say this year wasn’t that bad. A few bumps and bruises, a few small successes, and a ton of great trips! We have more family living in Colorado than this time last year as well!
My wish for 2015 is that we continue on this positive trajectory. We have some great trips planned and I have some great ideas in the works. Hoping it all works out!
May your 2015 be as fruitful as you need it to be!
Can you believe we are less than a week away from Christmas? We plan on spending today and tomorrow getting ready for guests and finishing up last minute recipes (like these marshmallows and this soup). Whether you are baking, spending time with family, or spending some time in the car you are going need to get some music! Check out my December list chock full of Christmas music!
1) Head to your local brew shop and buy a recipe! This is a great project if you want to brew together or give them something to do once the dinner dishes have been cleared. You can check out my favorite store here, www.baldbrewer.com.
2) This poster. I mean who doesn’t want to be the beer know-it-all?
3) A beer at your local brewery! The dilemma we all seem to run into is not having enough time so if you can take a few minutes out to have a beer with your friend, they will certainly enjoy the beer and the much needed break from the to-do list.
4) This book. I love everything about this book! You can read this book cover to cover or just use it for reference. There are also some great recipes for inspiration. You know, in case you want to get #1 on the list as well!
5) …And if you are shopping for me and want to splurge, you can go with this! I mean, who doesn’t want to have a fancy kegerator in their house? And then next time gift giving comes around, you can get a keg to fill it with!
And remember, if you are enjoying beer activities over the holiday, find a driver!