Definitely need my mid-day pick me up today. After painting yesterday, most of my muscles are very sore. Needless to say, we spent our morning free time hanging hardware and curtain rods. Tonight I will do touch ups and move forward. I am sure I will find spots I want to touch up all week but I must resist the urge, I have other things to accomplish.
So this week is going to be packed for us. I am generally not a list person but I will need somewhere to keep track of my life. So I am going to list these as goals but in all senses this should be more of a to do list.
- Hit the gym 4 times this week.
- Brush out Maggie
- Full clean of the house over the next 5 days (including wall scrubbing)
- test drive butternut squash soup and pick a stuffing recipe
- Find and organize Christmas stuff for family to assemble after Thanksgiving
- Spend 30 minutes every day reading to mellow out!
Not an awful list but I am sure the Husband will have more to add. Any big plans this week?
- What a day! (wonderingsofatwentysomething.wordpress.com)