1) It’s Tuesday which means it is no longer Monday. Time for a tiny celebration!
2) Yesterday I announced my first giveaway! You have until Thursday to enter! PLEASE DO IT!
3) There is a crazy wildfire just north of where I live. You can find info on twitter by searching #highparkfire.
Usually I can see my mountains on the way in but not this morning, too much smoke. My dog also came in this morning from her lounge on the porch smelling like wildfire.
4) I had planned to run outside tonight but due to the aforementioned smoke, I will be running on the treadmill at work. I also forgot my headphones so we will see how long this lasts.
5) Final random thought: there are far too many lurkers on this blog. I received quite a few views yesterday and not too many comments and I am giving stuff away. If you are lurking, please leave a comment. I promise I don’t bite, I just want to know who is reading!
I felt like rambling this morning. Sorry about that! What’s on your mind today?
- Community Efforts Mapping Fort Collins Colorado #HighParkFire (gisuser.com)
- Colorado: High Park Fire in Larimer County growing rapidly (summitcountyvoice.com)