**First, a PSA! Please make sure you have entered for your chance to get a free case of Chobani Flips here! Not many entries you a big chance of winning!**
Now on to five things for my Friday!
1. Maggie is at work with me today! It’s always a nice way to finish your week. By bringing my dog to work, I am making myself get out and enjoy the sunshine a few times today. Coincidentally, I also saw this article today about bringing your dog to work. What side of the debate are you on?
2. I have recently discovered podcasts as a way to make my workouts go a little more smoothly. I like to listen to music but I really need something to distract my brain. Definitely found it with Pop Culture Happy Hour on NPR. I was enjoying it the whole time and laughed the whole way home. Since the Husband doesn’t like to talk pop culture, this should be a great substitute. I’m always looking for new things to listen to. Are there any podcasts you like?
3. My new Brooks running top that my MIL got me for Easter. It is just heavy enough and super soft. I wish I could find them in the other colors offered! It’s a great top for biking in traffic as well. No excuse for not seeing you!
4. Can you believe Blend is only a month away??? I can’t believe I will be heading out to Utah for a weekend of fun and networking. But it will be so great to see everyone again and meet some new bloggers/readers. I had such a great time last year and this year should be even better. At this point, I will be making the drive, about 7 hours, on my own. It should be an interesting thing for me. I’ve never been in the car that long on my own… I am definitely going to need to find a book to download before heading out. Any suggestions?
5. Finally, I am really excited for a big event this weekend. One of our favorite breweries, Echo, is celebrating their one year anniversary tomorrow. I can’t believe it’s already been a year! They already have plans to open their second location and they are busy every night. Congrats to Daniel and Dennis and the rest of the crew! There should be some amazing food, beer, and entertainment tomorrow. Let me know if you are stopping by so I can say hi!