1) Head to your local brew shop and buy a recipe! This is a great project if you want to brew together or give them something to do once the dinner dishes have been cleared. You can check out my favorite store here, www.baldbrewer.com.
2) This poster. I mean who doesn’t want to be the beer know-it-all?
3) A beer at your local brewery! The dilemma we all seem to run into is not having enough time so if you can take a few minutes out to have a beer with your friend, they will certainly enjoy the beer and the much needed break from the to-do list.
4) This book. I love everything about this book! You can read this book cover to cover or just use it for reference. There are also some great recipes for inspiration. You know, in case you want to get #1 on the list as well!
5) …And if you are shopping for me and want to splurge, you can go with this! I mean, who doesn’t want to have a fancy kegerator in their house? And then next time gift giving comes around, you can get a keg to fill it with!
And remember, if you are enjoying beer activities over the holiday, find a driver!