Last week the lovely Paige nominated me for a little Sunshine Award.
Here are the Rules:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award and ask them 10 questions.
And here we go!
1. do you believe in aliens? why or why not.
There has to be something out there, right??? Would be pretty crazy to think we were the only things around!
2. if you could do ANYTHING in the world and have that be your career and your skills, paycheck, or anything else was not an object.. what would you do?
I would love to spend my time traveling and learning about beer. I’m completely intrigued by it. The fact that monks brewed it to keep monasteries open and we brew it today for enjoyment. Incredible!
3. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
First I wanted to be a lawyer, then a medical researcher, and then I wanted to be a pastor for a while… Definitely different from what I am doing now!
4. what’s for dinner tonight?
Tonight is chicken stirfry. Great reminder to get the chicken out to defrost!
5. what was the most fabulous vacation you have ever been on in your entire life?
Barbados was the best! I went on my own and had an amazing time living the island life! Some day I will have to tell you the story of my beach day where I found my favorite cocktail of all time!
6. if you HAD to give up one of your senses (touch, taste, sight, hearing, or smell) which would it be?
Smell is probably what I would choose as long as my taste stays in tact! The smell of nasty garbage is something no one should have to suffer.
7. Favorite TV show?
My favorite show of all time (right now) has to be Six Feet Under. Dexter didn’t due Michael C. Hall justice.
8. why did you start blogging?
I wanted to share pictures and stories with friends and family who were too far away. It’s such a great way to communicate with those I care about by really taking the time to edit photos and thoughtfully put together posts about what we have been up to!
9. what was the last compliment you received and what was the last one you paid to someone?
The last compliment I received was that I was totally organized and ahead of the game! The last compliment I gave out was to a co-worker with a fantastic new haircut!
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would move to Barbados (see question 5) and take up island living!
As for my nominations!
Kim at http://thefamilypracticeblog.com
Krista at http://tinynfit.com/
Becky at http://www.olivesnwine.com/
Calee at HTTP://LIFEPLUSRUNNING.COM
Heidi at HTTP://RUNAROUNDAROO.COM
Lynne at HTTP://LGSMASH.COM
Emily at emilysparkles.com
Meghan at Cakenknife.com
And Brittany and Kelly at http://quarter2dimespenny.wordpress.com/
And my questions for these lovely people!
1. Were you named after anyone?
2. What are you listening to right now?
3. Favorite book of all time?
4. Move you watch over and over and over again?
5. What is the farthest you have been from home?
6. What was your favorite childhood food/
7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
8. What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
9. Why did you start your blog/
10. What is the one part of your morning routine that you can’t live without?