1) Head to your local brew shop and buy a recipe! This is a great project if you want to brew together or give them something to do once the dinner dishes have been cleared. You can check out my favorite store here, www.baldbrewer.com.
2) This poster. I mean who doesn’t want to be the beer know-it-all?
3) A beer at your local brewery! The dilemma we all seem to run into is not having enough time so if you can take a few minutes out to have a beer with your friend, they will certainly enjoy the beer and the much needed break from the to-do list.
4) This book. I love everything about this book! You can read this book cover to cover or just use it for reference. There are also some great recipes for inspiration. You know, in case you want to get #1 on the list as well!
5) …And if you are shopping for me and want to splurge, you can go with this! I mean, who doesn’t want to have a fancy kegerator in their house? And then next time gift giving comes around, you can get a keg to fill it with!
And remember, if you are enjoying beer activities over the holiday, find a driver!
Filed under Beer, Seasons
And I am completely confused…
Usually at this point in the year, the holiday shopping is done and the cards are ready to be put in the mail. But we have had a really tough two weeks and I think we are just starting to catch our breath. And now that we are getting caught up, I have realized that I only have 2.5 weeks to get my list complete. At least I have my cards nearly ready to hit the mailbox.
Before things got hectic, we sat down and made our holiday budget and that was it. We grabbed a gift for my sister because she is pretty easy to shop for our first weekend and said we would finish it the next trip out. So now I am looking for help! If anyone has Santa’s direct number, pass along his number.
What do you get your family for Christmas? Everyone in our house has a piece of Left Hand gear and I am not making a coupon book of DIY junk… I want to get them tangible gifts that mean something. We are looking at some fun gift baskets for those we don’t see all year like this one but the games included are so lame (who plays checkers?) and some night out packages for those who need a date night. And after hearing this heated debate on NPR, the gift card without some thought is out as well.
And I haven’t even started on the Husband’s gift. Definitely want to spoil him this year as he has had some rough weeks but I might just keep my fingers crossed and buy a big red bow for a new car!
With two weeks left, what should we get?
Filed under Fitness, Seasons